Firstly, I wish to thank you for your ongoing support, because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business, we were able to truly become the thriving business we are today. Medical Aesthetic was founded by my mother in 1984 and has since grown, and we couldn’t be more proud of who we are and how far we’ve come. We are a small independently-run business, and tough times will affect us all. Our team thanks you for your ongoing support and will continually do our very best to meet your needs.
In exciting news, we are only weeks away from opening the new Reservoir location, and have brought on a new team to run and manage the clinic who will deliver the same exceptional customer service and experience you’ve come to know and love.
While being faced with the challenge of our generation, I have taken the difficult task of protecting both the health of my team, my clients and the health of the business very seriously. We love what we do, and it’s my goal to restore your confidence in our company so we have implemented additional precautionary practices alongside our strict hygiene practice.
- We have increased our stringent cleaning processes all surfaces are disinfected with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- You will notice all staff wearing protective face masks, these masks are available at the front desk for clients to use too.
- Each treatment bed is covered with a disposable bed lining and disposed of after each client.
- We kindly ask you to wash your hands for at least 30 seconds on arrival to your appointment
- If you have travelled in the last 2 weeks overseas or feeling symptoms of discomfort, please reschedule your appointment.We will be waiving ALL late cancellation fees and where required we will be extending prepaid expiry dates.
- We will also be changing our staffing roster to ensure therapists are reducing their risk of exposure to clients.
- We will be announcing the opening of the Reservoir clinic via an sms closer to the official date of opening. We appreciate beyond measure how understanding you have all been with the delays.
Finally, we will be launching a new campaign of promotions tomorrow on single sessions on laser hair removal and skin treatment. While we remain vigilant about our health, we will continue to provide you with the best possible treatments and services at extremely competitive prices.
I’d like to thank you all again. We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations. We can’t wait to have the pleasure of serving you again.
Director of Medical Aesthetic