The company that is dominating Australia with laser hair removal devices is The Candela Laser Company. Now known as Syneron Candela, they hold the largest market share in Australia and definitely for laser hair removal in Melbourne devices or machines.
They first started in the United States of America back in the 70’s as Candela. They then formed a joint venture with Syneron also located in the United States of America. They have opened a Sydney, Australia office in Artarmon to service Australia for hair removal and other treatments.
All Syneron Candela laser machines are manufactured in the US and they also manufacture a number of hair removal devices called the GentleMax Pro that contains an Alexandrite laser and a YAG laser to cover all skin types.
The GentleLase Pro we have at Medical Aesthetic Laser and use for Melbourne laser hair removal in South Melbourne and Bundoora locations. This treats skin types 1-3 and lighter skin types 4 on the Fitzpatrick scale.
The GentleYAG Pro is another device that treats removes hair skin types 4-6 which are much darker skin types.
All of these machines can be used for men’s Brazilian treatment and can remove facial hair as well as Brazilian hair removal.
What is the difference between Candela lasers and IPL lasers?
- Therapeutic Laser Hair Removal treatment utilises a solitary wavelength (or colour) of light, all arranged and going in one direction.
- This empowers the Laser to focus on the pigment at the base of the hair root, quickly warming it and destroying the hair follicle for all time.
- Since it’s so exactly controlled, there’s a great deal less danger of harm to encompassing skin.
- Laser can be safely used on skin types 1-3
Put basically, less medications are required (usually six to eight), with less risk of damage to surrounding skin.
- IPL hair expulsion resembles an intense camera flash. It utilizes a significantly more extensive scope of colours, with light going every which way. That implies that it influences the encompassing skin a great deal more, conceivably causing harm, and potentially scarring.
- The IPL machines are much simpler and a great deal less advanced.
- IPL machines cost a great deal less meaning that anyone can buy an IPL machine for 5,000 plus dollars
- With IPL Hair removal there is a much greater risk of pigment issues due to the heat emitted from the machine, especially on skin types 3-6.
- Contrasted with laser, more IPL hair removal sessions are required as it’s not focusing in on the hair’s as successfully.
If you are interested in laser hair removal using the most advanced laser on the market, the Candela laser, talk to the experts at Medical Aesthetic Laser in South Melbourne laser hair removal Clinic or Bundoora laser hair removal clinic and have your skin and unwanted hair assessed by our expert staff.