As a company, we pride ourselves on putting the client’s needs first. Our customer centric culture means we endeavour to offer the best products and services available on the market, along with outstanding customer experience, all in an upmarket and gorgeous clinic environment.
You will work along side our highly skilled team of therapists.
We ensure clients get the attention they deserve, and feel valued by allowing longer booking times, confirmation calls and personalised follow ups.
We want you to bring your passion for facial aesthetics, attention to detail and people skills to this role. We are a passionate team, and we enjoy changing clients’ lives through the science and technology at our fingertips.
Experience and personal qualities required:
- Dermal Therapist or Cosmetic Nurse with minimum 3 years experience injecting muscle relaxants and dermal fillers
- Experience administering IV Vitamin infusions
- Experience in dermatological skin treatments
- A desire for discovering the needs of clients and achieving the right results for them over a 12 – 24 month treatment plan
- A desire to build relationships with clients and offer excellent customer experience
- Ability to manage client expectations, work within set guidelines and never treat outside of protocols
- Available for follow up and contactable at any time by the client in case of any concerns or adverse event management
- You will work in conjunction with our Dermal Therapists and Laser Technicians to offer the client our full service approach to meet their needs
- You will become familiar with our cosmeceutical skin care ranges and other treatment options available within our list of services
What we provide you:
- A fun, highly professional environment that values teamwork
- An administration and marketing team to assist you to manage your day to day clients, and raise your profile and loyal following
- A pool of over 13,000 cosmetically-oriented clients with a high demand for cosmetic injections
- We encourage and facilitate ongoing professional development and training through our supply partners
- A structure of clearly defined protocols that adhere to all regulatory requirements
- Competitive remuneration with profit share opportunity in future for the right candidate
- Full range of products to utilise
What we need from you:
- Before and afters of your work
- Social Media handles
- Certificates of attendance of training
- In clinic availability (please note we will require you to be available some late nights and weekends)
If this sounds like you, please contact us by applying today.