This is an excellent opportunity for a beauty or dermal therapist to join our growing team at Medical Aesthetic
Before applying for this role please get to know us better and visit our website www.medicalaesthetic.com.au and check us out on Instagram @medicalaestheticau.
- Consultations following our unique Medical Aesthetic prescriptive method.
- Perform Treatments on clients
- Providing education to clients about the best treatment options for their needs.
- Support the team and reach sales goals
- Strong sales skills required for this role
What you’ll be specialising in:
- Ultraformer III
- Dermaviduals , Mesoestetic, Skin Better Science, Cosmedix
- Laser Hair Removal, Vein Removal & Pigmentation Removal (Lutronic & Candela)
- Skinpen, Q-switch (Medlite C6)
Skills and experience we’d love to see:
- Minimum 2 years experience required
- Qualification in Beauty Therapy
- Enrolled or Graduate Bachelor of Health Science (Dermal Therapy) or equivalent.
- open to Graduate Cosmetic Nurse
- A genuine commitment to delivering quality customer service to our clients at every touchpoint.
- Strong sales experience, minimum monthly targets are expected to be reached in this role
- Highly energetic, confident, positive attitude.
- Warm and engaging personality, and very good people skills.
Your ability to manage your time effectively and work independently as well as part of a team, will ensure your success in this role.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated in line with experience.
We appreciate & thank you in advance for your application. However, in relation to this role, only those applicants required for an interview will be contacted further.