We are a customer focused company that strives to exceed our clients expectations at every touch point. We specialise in advanced non-surgical cosmetic treatments such as anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, laser facials, peels Ultraformer and LED therapy.
Our mission is to empower our clients with the knowledge and tailor made solutions to deliver long term results without breaking the bank.The team consists of Senior cosmetic nurses, Dermal clinicians, beauty therapists as well as our highly trained customer service team and clinic co-ordinators. Our focus is on customer service at all times, thus ensuring not only will our treatment results be outstanding, but our clients’ experience will be too.
We are seeking a highly professional individual to be the first point of contact for our clients and to maintain a professional and welcoming reception area at all times. Ideally the perfect candidate will work across both sites and have extensive experience in the cosmetic and beauty industry.
About the role…
This is a role which requires professionalism, immaculate presentation, and efficient handling of front desk reception duties, whilst displaying an exceptional level of client service and demonstrated ability to recommend and sell products and services.
Duties will include
- This role will involve being on the phone to clients managing their appointments. Also educating clients about the best treatment options for their needs and converting to bookings.
- Email enquiry management – dealing with all incoming and outgoing emails in a timely manner.
- Administrative tasks and managing the office, also includes accounts payable tasks and communication between all locations.
- Greet and engage clients in the clinic at reception. Maintaining clean and tidy clinic. Recommending at POS and converting customers to new treatments.
- Regular reporting of activities to management using excel.
- Managing a team of up to 10 Therapists, Nurses and Doctors appointment schedules.
Skills and experience we’d love to see…
- Previous experience with Timely booking software and online emails management programs
- Previous experience in a BUSY administration or executive assistant role is highly regarded. Must be able to multi-task and manage several projects at once.
- A genuine commitment to delivering quality customer service to our clients at every touchpoint.
- Highly experienced with Excel Spreadsheets and strong attention to detail.
- Strong retail sales experience, beauty and/or cosmetic background is a bonus.
- Highly energetic, confident, positive attitude.
- Warm and engaging personality, very good people skills.
Your ability to manage your time effectively and work independently as well as part of a team, will ensure your success in this role.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated in line with experience.
We appreciate & thank you in advance for your application. However, in relation to this role, only those applicants required for an interview will be contacted further.