Firstly, I wish to thank you for your ongoing support, because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business, we were able to truly become the thriving business we are today. Medical Aesthetic was founded by my mother in 1984 and has since grown to be one of the premier skin and laser clinics in Melbourne, and we couldn’t be more proud of who we are and how far we’ve come. We are a small independently-run business, and tough times will affect us all. Our team thanks you for your ongoing support and will continually do our very best to meet your needs.
While being faced with the challenge of our generation, I have taken the difficult task of protecting both the health of my team, my clients and the health of the business very seriously. We love what we do, and it’s my goal to restore your confidence in our company so we have implemented additional precautionary practices alongside our strict hygiene practice.
- We have increased our stringent cleaning processes all surfaces are disinfected with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- You will notice all staff wearing protective face masks, these masks are available at the front desk for clients to use too.
- Each treatment bed is covered with a disposable bed lining and disposed of after each client.
- We kindly ask you to wash your hands for at least 30 seconds on arrival to your appointment
- If you have travelled in the last 2 weeks overseas or feeling symptoms of discomfort, please reschedule your appointment. We will be waiving ALL late cancellation fees and where required we will be extending prepaid expiry dates.
I’d like to thank you all again. We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations. We can’t wait to have the pleasure of serving you again in one of our conveniently located clinics.